Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ummmmm!!!!!!

College has become something that I am becoming accustomed to. I have noticed that vie become more of a college student because I’m not just doing work I’m actually studying and learning why I’m doing such things that I’m doing. I’m starting to realize that things that are given to you to take home and bring back are great ways to better yourself in your field of study or even better with the liberal arts education that we are getting I’m learning in other fields. Vie been taking my professors words that they have been giving me and been using them in other areas of my everyday life. All though I am ready to go home and I miss home so much I’m starting to get settled in and realize that this is my home for the next four years so there is no reason to keep thinking about Houston as much as I do now. This past week has been a great week for me in football because we got the win that we worked so hard for during this week of practice. We beat Sul Ross State University forty-three to twenty-six, in a very good match up. It was a great game not only because we won, but because I got to explore a new part of Texas that I have never seen. We were in Alpine, Texas, in West Texas. We were deep in the mountains; I had never seen a mountain before this weekend. We stayed in the Ramada Hotel and the back drop of the hotel was so beautiful because we were surrounded by mountains. Every mountain we passed up I tried to picture myself climbing them and just lifting my hands up and yelling, "KING KONG DON'T GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!!” I see a lot and learned a lot from this weekend and I think my life has been changed just because of the new environment I was in. Before typing up this blog I was doing homework for other classes and I couldn't stop thinking about what I could blog about, and for some reason current events kept popping up in my head, but then I remembered with me having class everyday I couldn’t watch the news as much but one thing that I have been paying attention to are the gas prices and I know for sure we have a lot of happy drivers here in Seguin because the gas prices are going down every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment