Sunday, October 9, 2011

ONE CRAZY WEEK!!!!

This week has been one crazy week. I have seen and felt different things emotionally physically and mentally. To start off the week I had my first draft of my essay due for my English comp class on Monday, that I didn’t really just work my hardest on and I know that I could have done so much better on. When I got the revised copy back from my professor she saw that I didn’t give my all on it and basically told me to revise the whole thing. I was kind of angry at first until I actually read the comments she was making and I actually took time out to read my essay, and noticed that it was horrible. So the next day I worked on that essay until 5:30 in the morning, and almost died in class the next day from being so tired. I was mentally and physically exhausted just from staying up that late. But after my professor read it my time was put to great use, because I was on the right track finally. The essay is due on Wednesday and I am so prepared to turn it in because I have been working on it and taking extra steps to make it the best that it could possibly be. I've been having so many distractions this week that could keep me from doing my work to my best of ability and one thing that actually was getting to me was time. I had too much time on my hands this week because we didn’t have a game this week so I would get out of practice early and I would just come to my room and have so much time to procrastinate and that’s exactly what I did until late in the night. I think my procrastination actually helped me on my math mid-term on Friday though. There is a study that proves that if you go to sleep right after studying then you will get the info better than just staying up or studying something else after. I went in my math class kind of afraid because I didn’t know what to expect because this was my first college mid-term but after getting the test and looking through it I knew that I could do really good if I could just remember what I studied and I actually did. I have so many people that believe in me and after applying myself to things I noticed that anything is possible and imp starting to believe in myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment