Sunday, September 25, 2011

LIVING LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST


This Week I've been trying to focus on more things that I have to do in school to make myself better in the future and one thing that I’ve noticed I’ve been doing a lot lately is stressing myself out over things that I can't change. Tuesday when I woke up I told myself that I would start just living life to the fullest without letting myself get down and just keep my drive. I also told myself that I would try harder because it seems like the only way that you can be successful in college is to give it 150 percent and I’ve only been giving 149 percent and to me if I just try just a little bit harder that would make the whole difference. This week has been pretty good because I’ve met new people that I didn’t even know went to this school. This may be a small campus but it seems like every day I run across someone that I’ve never seen. I like how everyone here has differences so that makes meeting new people even cooler. I think that's what makes college so great anywhere you go, because no matter how far or how close you go for college there are always people from different backgrounds whether its ethical religious or cultural. This weekend I finally just sat down and talked to my RA whom I thought was a complete jerk, and come to find out he's one cool guy. We share many things in common. He loves to write music just like me and he loves to sing just like me, so we came up with this brilliant idea that we would record a few tracks together that I really think are going to be pretty awesome. It seems like now that I’m getting used to being around this place that I’m opening up to more people on campus than just the guys that I play on the team with. I even feel more comfortable with my schedule and my professors. My grandma used to tell me that everything gets better with time, and I’m finally realizing that what she said can have some truth to it. Once again I went all out at practice and it paid off in the game on Saturday we won fifty-one to Howard Payne's 13. With this win we are tied for first place in our conference. I feel like the team is growing closer and closer as the season goes on and I think that is what's going to get us to the spot where we want to be and that is to the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment