Sunday, November 6, 2011

HUMP BACK HUMP BACK I !!!!

At the beginning of this week I was pretty stressed and upset because I had a lot of work that was due. I have come to the conclusion that college is the place for people to be stressed every week in order to make them feel how it feels to be down in life and if this is how life was I would really hate it. another reason why I’ve been upset and stressed was because we had a game in Mississi- hump back hump back I.... That’s right in Mississippi. This trip I knew would be horrible because we were going to be on the bus for 11 hours just riding and that’s one thing I hate, is being confined to one spot for too long, I guess you can call me Closter phobic or just call me a whining baby. All throughout the week I was trying to think of ways to get out of the trip. I was thinking of acting hurt telling the coach I could make it because I was sick and different things. Wednesday when I got out of class I called my dad and told him how I was feeling about the trip and told him that I didn’t want to go and how I was going to come up with an excuse of not going. My dad told me to be a man about the situation pull up my big boy pants and make the trip with the team because they would need me and I would possible need them. That all he had to say for me to change my mind about going. Even though I still didn’t want to go I forced myself to because it would make me feel like more of a man and a team player. The bus for Mississippi left early Friday morning at four o'clock. After being on the bus for just 5 minutes I fell asleep and it was a deep sleep. The other bus that was traveling in front of us broke down so that put an hour delay on trip so an eleven hour trip turned into twelve hours. After making it to Mississippi I felt better when we pulled up to the five star Hilton hotel that we were staying in, it only got better as week got the keys and walked into our rooms. The visit to Mississippi turned out great because we went down there and got the victory and came back home with the win and that is all that counts when you work so hard throughout the week to achieve something with your brothers on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment