Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dear College,!!!!


Dear College, you have brought so many different things into my life in such a short period of time. I have only been knowing you for going on 4 months and it seem like it has been forever. I have become so exceptive of you and all you bring, and I thank you for all of the pain stress and tears that you have brought me over the past few months. I know as time goes on I will learn more things and my feelings towards you will be so mixed as they are every day of my college life. Since knowing you I have met many new people and I have learned to accept people that have come from different backgrounds. You have showed me that people may see things totally different than I do, so sometimes it is good to state my opinion but sometimes I should just stay quiet and watch how others handle the different things that you throw at them and try to learn from that. I have noticed since I’ve been here that my mind is starting to open up and I am now thinking on multiple levels and I know that this is going to help me in life, because it will make my thinking style very diverse. I’ve learned to deal with stress better through time management, because I have realized that this is what has been bringing me down. Now that football season is over I believe that I will enjoy the experience you bring to me more better because I have more time to do things that I want to do and get the full experience of a college student. The past week without football I have been so stress free because I have had time to complete all of my work early, and then get enough sleep so that I would be able to function in most of my classes. I’m writing this letter to you college to give you thanks and to keep you aware of my feelings about you. I hope that one day when I go my separate ways from you that I will leave a happy camper, and you will be introduced to more incoming students that will feel the same way as imp feeling write now, happy, stressed, but grateful that I am getting the chance and experience that most people are too afraid to try. I pray that my feeling towards you can stay positive. To my good friend for right now, College

No comments:

Post a Comment