Sunday, September 18, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!!

I title this post "OH MY GOD", because this is exactly how i am feeling about college and everything that comes with it i am so over-whelmed with everything that has been thrown at me. College is so much different than high school in high school you could go a whole week without ever hearing about home work, but it seems like in college you can't go a minute without hearing the word homework. I just wish that i could get a break because i am mentally tired already and it has only been a the third or fourth week of school. Playing football has only made things worst because I don't really just have time to rest without having to get right back to my work. I have me a new study buddy to try to make things easier it has helped a little bit but with to different personalities coming together for one common goal, thing kind of get a little hectic.OK, enough with the babying and whining, I have had alot of good that have helped me through this week. I have been practicing so hard this week and it paid off this Saturday at our game. I had one fumble recovery, one safety, and two solo tackles. i feel like i had a pretty awesome performance this weekend and to top it off, after my game i got a call from my family and they were all at my house watch the game from the Internet, that really touched me in a soft spot, i couldn't do nothing but smile and feel bright. I have learned so much about myself in the past few days and one thing that i learned is that i have to be strong because things aren't going to get any easier, although i wish things would ease up. I've also learned that college professors are no where near the same as high school teachers because back in  high school if you didn't turn in your work a teachers would give you extra time to do it or they would just give you a grade for something you didn't do, but not in college the profs. will give you something to do and its all up to you to get it done and turned in on time. The other day i was talking to a friend and i told her that i remember people telling me that college would be the funnest time of my life but now I'm starting to plead the 5th because i feel as though it has been the most stressful time of my life. after talking to her for awhile she basically broke it down to me and made me realize that college is a full time job and if you aren't ready then you are going to get left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment